dragData["private"] is not Unicode aware

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Tue Jun 18 09:01:24 EDT 2019

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 6:28 AM Paul Dupuis via use-livecode <

> I should learn how to contribute to updating documentation myself, but I
> have tried setting up GIT on Windows twice without success (obviously I
> am doing something basic wrong).

The good news is that you don’t have to set up Git to contribute. The “This
Week In LiveCode” newsletter has links to video instructions on how to
contribute to the docs using your web browser. Scroll down to the bottom of
the following page and you will see links to them along with doc entries
that need updating:

https://livecode.github.io/this-week-in-livecode/issue/2019/06/17/this-week-in-livecode-182.html

--
Trevor DeVore