Why does this not work ?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jun 17 19:13:29 EDT 2019

Because the point was to demonstrate different script lines, some of
which work and one of which doesn't - but which to my simple mind should
have all worked.
(and a couple of kind people explained why that one was different :-)

It was not a "real" fragment of code - in that case I would indeed have
simply set the vis of tName.

Thanks

Alex.