Is there a way to use custom icons in the navbar widget?

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Jun 17 13:19:09 EDT 2019

For sharing, I would suggest (possibly in addition to sample stacks) that people set up a GitHub repo.  Even though you can’t easily see changes in binary stacks, commit notes can explain the changes.  Be sure to use the livecode tag to make projects easily found there.

If you want to expose the scripts, use ScriptTracker to export them before each commit.  Then those following the project can see how the scripts evolved.  This does not require conversion of the project to use script only stacks even though the exported scripts are formatted with that possible use in mind.  If we can get enough repos out there we may even be able to get LiveCode script added as a language.

Brian