identifying macOS folders that are considered to be files?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Mon Jun 17 08:06:31 EDT 2019

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/121147/determine-if-a-directory-is-a-bundle-or-package-in-the-mac-os-x-terminal

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital Productions Ltd*
www.pidigital.co.uk
+44(1634)402193
+44(7702)116447
'Don't try to think outside the box. Just remember the truth: There is no
box!'
'For then you realise it is not the box you are trying to look outside of,
but it is yourself!'

eMail Ts & Cs <http://pidigital.co.uk/emailTCs.rtf>   Pi Digital
Productions Ltd is a UK registered limited company, no. 5255609

On Tue, 28 May 2019 at 23:18, Trevor DeVore via use-livecode <