Is there a way to use custom icons in the navbar widget?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sat Jun 15 14:47:07 EDT 2019

I suspect it's a group / script rather than a widget.

And the facilities for sharing such things are primitive to say the
least. IMHO, if Livecode made it as easy and "complete" to share
scripts/groups as it is for widgets, there would be far more of them
available

Alex.

P.S. by "complete" I mean things like

  - add them to toolbars

  - add documentation to the dictionary

  - be easily findable on a reliable distribution scheme

  - support inclusions / dependencies

  - etc.