OT - Could someone with an Android phone do me a favour and test my website?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 13 16:34:47 EDT 2019

Looks OK on an LG v20 7.0. One thing I noticed is that the menu icon does not appear until you scroll down 3/4 of the way of the first section then is hidden again if you scroll back up to the top.

Sounds like a cache issue. If a page refresh does not work then have the user clear their browser cache.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net