Android - Different Builds

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Jun 13 14:28:13 EDT 2019

This thing that confuses me is that the error was for "shadowing". My question is why does armv7 shadow(ie; target the same device natively) as arm64?
I wonder if there should be only 2 builds 1)armv7 AND arm64 2) Intel AND Intel 64? Theoretically the armv7 and arm64 will both work on a arm64 device. Also Intel and Intel 64 build would work on an Intel 64 bit processor. But this logic breaks as an armv7 build will work on an Intel device(via built-in emulator)???

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net