Apple Deprecated "UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend"

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jun 12 14:21:28 EDT 2019

I had this problem last week. I have a ticket out but am unable to work on
it because our office is moving and we are in shambles. This is just a
warning and your .app will be processed and approved for submission for app
review. Apparently ALL apps will NOT "exit on suspend" in iOS 12+. The real
question is if we eliminate this key too soon then what will happened to pre
iOS 12 installs? I think for now we should keep this key and live with the
warnings.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services