A question about openCard

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Jun 8 11:42:47 EDT 2019

I wouldn't expect the execution contexts to be in the list but it sounds
like that's a result of the debugging process itself. Is it different if
you just log it to the message box without the debugger?

get the recentCards
put it
... etc

Does the palette not appear anywhere in the list at all?
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On June 8, 2019 8:15:14 AM David Epstein via use-livecode