Design questions...

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 13:46:38 EDT 2019

I deploy (fancy word saying I have a load of ancient Pentiums . . .)
some machines
in my school hooked up to flat-screens with a Max Res of 1024 by 780. I
mean,
at $10 a pop those monitors were impossible to resist!

I make my EFL (English as a Fried Language) standalones to a "standard"
of 1024 x 720
because of the XFCE panels top-and-bottom on my standard Xubuntu setup . . .

Smaller monitors: dunno: even my iMac G3 turquoise manages 1024 x 780. I
really wonder
if anyone is going to be so cash-strapped they cannot at least manage a
monitor that does that.

Richmond.