Seeking clarification on which Android versions to build against in LC 9.5.0 (dp 1)

jjs at krutt.org jjs at krutt.org
Tue Jun 4 07:16:01 EDT 2019

According to Monte, it doesnot matter. Just hit the TEST button.
But probably you need to have downloaded the correct dependencies in
Android Studio.
It sees against which it has to build.

But for the PAK standalone you need to decide for whcih processor you
want to build.
the ARMv7 is the quad core as of android 4.1.2 according Mark, the ARM64
are often octa-cores and of course 64bits.