Buttons and DragDrop

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 31 17:26:59 EDT 2019

Klaus, thanks for that. Fields do not require setting the dragAction, and that is what I have been using, so I kept getting the grey stop icon (circle with diagonal line).

Your solution works great! I also have a feature called Landing Pad, where I drop something like a complete name and address onto a field and it parses the address into the different fields on the form. Having a nice looking button with a graphic instead of using a field is going to be a nice addition! Thank again!

Bob S