BLOB Storage Errors

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 31 17:15:07 EDT 2019

It's okay, it's not something I can implement right away. Besides none of the files I really care about are having an issue, but someone is going to try and insert one of these problem files in the future and it's going to crash a standalone.

I'll look into it later. I'll just open a file for binary read, read until EOF, base64encode it, base65devoce it, write it binary back to the disk and see if it survives intact.

Bob S