[ANN] Release 9.5.0 RC-2

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 06:09:24 EDT 2019

Dear list members,

We are pleased to announce the release of LiveCode 9.5.0 RC-2.

Getting the Release
===================
You can get the release at https://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/ or via
the automatic updater.

Release Contents
================
LiveCode 9.5.0 RC-2 comes with 2 regression fixes:

22261 Build error on Windows when barcode scanner widget is included
22269 Sqlite Connection failed on Windows x86-64 standalone

Known issues
================
- The Browser widget's native layer is not shown in some Linux distros with
Cinnamon window manager.
- The use of the Browser widget is not supported on Ubuntu 18.04+ 64 bit
LTS yet.

The full release notes are available from:

http://downloads.livecode.com/livecode/9_5_0/LiveCodeNotes-9_5_0_rc_2.pdf

Feedback
========
Please report any bugs encountered on our BugZilla at
http://quality.livecode.com/

We have a forum available for discussing LiveCode Builder at
http://forums.livecode.com/viewforum.php?f=93

Have fun!
The LiveCode Team