ITMS-90546: Missing Asset Catalog

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Wed Jul 24 16:09:29 EDT 2019

Panos,

Ok… Installed 10.1, rebuilt app and uploaded.  That worked.   THANK YOU for the quick assistance.

This also resolved this issue:
http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/use-livecode/2019-July/255327.html

Thank you!

Dan Friedman
CEO, ClearVision Technologies, LLC
Voice: 909/484-2052
http://www.clearvisiontech.com

From: panagiotis merakos <merakosp at gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, July 24, 2019 at 10:46 AM
To: Dan Friedman <dan at clearvisiontech.com>
Cc: How to use LiveCode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>
Subject: Re: ITMS-90546: Missing Asset Catalog

Hello Dan,
You need xcode 10.1.

Xcode 10.2 or 10.3 are not supported. In fact you should not be able to build a standalone with xcode 10.3.

Best,
Panos