ITMS-90546: Missing Asset Catalog

panagiotis merakos panos.merakos at livecode.com
Wed Jul 24 11:57:08 EDT 2019

Hello Dan,

Yes, the standalone builder creates this for you (you need to supply
correct icons and splash screens for all supported devices).

Does the standalone app bundle contain a file called "Assets.car"?

Best,
Panos
--

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019 at 18:29, Dan Friedman via use-livecode <

> Using LC 9.5.0 (dp 1), I uploaded my app to Apple.  I got this back from
> them:
>
> ITMS-90546: Missing Asset Catalog - Your app is missing the asset catalog
> file in yourApp.app'. For more information see
> http://help.apple.com/xcode/mac/current/#/dev10510b1f7.
>
> A "Asset Catalog" doesn't sound like something I should be adding
> manually.  Could this be an issue with LC when building the standalone?
>
> -Dan

Panagiotis Merakos <panos.merakos at livecode.com>
LiveCode Software Developer

Everyone Can Create Apps <https://livecode.com>