Rocky islands

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 04:51:23 EDT 2019

That is obviously the last hurrah of the Macintosh as a computer qua
computer rather than a bijou entertainment and communication device.
Sinking, sinking, sinking.

I'll stick with Mojave as have nothing entertaining to produce: unless you
find typing in dead Indian languages fun; at which point I pity you.

Love, Richmond.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2019, 2:24 AM Stephen Barncard via use-livecode <