Downloading apk

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri Jul 19 20:54:06 EDT 2019

Thanks, that settles it. I'll just direct the user to the web site where
they can click a link and it installs.

After I posted I did find the download in Chrome's download folder but I
think that would generate too many support calls, especially since I
couldn't find it immediately myself.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On July 19, 2019 4:51:46 PM Ralph DiMola via use-livecode