Best Temp Pass Autoresponder?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 17 15:21:07 EDT 2019

Okay I thought I might be on to something. FYI for those who struggle with Gmail there are certain security settings that must be in place for free Gmail or hosted Google account to receive SMTP traffic: Two factor authentication must be off for the sending account, Access for less secure apps must be ON (this is optionally per account or domain wide for hosted accounts) and when sending from a public IP address for the first time, the device may need to be approved.

Bob S