Best Temp Pass Autoresponder?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 17 10:41:01 EDT 2019

Oh, THAT is interesting! We test with free gmail accounts on copiers for customers who either do not know their email server settings, or those who don't have an email server. There are times we cannot figure out why they do not get the email! Very likely it's because the sender address is the one we are sending to!!!

Bob S