Best Temp Pass Autoresponder?

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Mon Jul 15 21:43:25 EDT 2019

On 15/07/2019 22:31, Rick Harrison via use-livecode wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> I believe the problem is that LC function
> doesn’t work in server even though the
> documentation says it should work in
> server.

No, it's definitely not that - I use funciton() all the time on LCServer.

Try this script and see what it does ... if it doesn't work, then check
the version, etc.

If (when?) it does work, then you can start trying to narrow down. (I'd
take the example you gave for reversedName, and put it at the top of the
script file, see if that gives an error. If not, keep moving it further
down until the error can be seen  :-)

(Or, if there's nothing too secret - send me your whole script off-list
and I'll look at it).

(I have my copy at kilmelford.com/try.lc9 if you want to see its output.)

Alex.