Local files in browser widget

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jul 11 23:34:41 EDT 2019

I think I asked this before but it isn't working now. I thought
specialFolderPath("resources") was okay for read-only files. It fails on
Android.

  put specialFolderPath("resources") & "/tFolder/tFile.html" into tPath
  set the url of widget "browser" to ("file://" & tPath)

I get an error that the file was not found. It's there, the folder was
included in the Copy Files pane in standalone settings. When I insert an
answer dialog to view the path, there's a string that ends with
"...base.apk/tFolder/tFile.html" so I think that's right.

Do I need more or fewer slashes?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com