iOS In-App Purchase Refunds

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Jul 10 16:45:22 EDT 2019

Update: After doing some searches it seems that canceling in-app purchases in the Apple sandbox is a hole in sandbox testing that has been there for awhile. I will keep looking and see if that hole has been plugged.

In the meantime I will code up the proposed solution.  And wait...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net