script for redo/undo text?

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Tue Jul 9 05:24:36 EDT 2019

Hi Nicolas

It becomes quite the memory hoarder as the document goes on (as you can imagine) but I created one that is basically an indexed svc-like array. It can be char or word based.

I also created (although it wouldn’t suit your purpose) a very complex undo/redo for a number of prototype game show apps that covered anything that happened. It twists your brain working out the infinite possibilities but is doable. It often just takes a bit of research and planning - especially if you are breaking new ground.

I’ll post up a simplified script in a bit.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Prod Ltd