math on widths doesn't add up

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Jul 7 18:07:48 EDT 2019

I've just been teaching my youngest about the 4th - nth dimensions. Time is
not the 4th but the 1st temporal dimension. If the 3 spatial dimensions are
Length, height and width then the 4th is depth, ie, going inwards and
outwards as the easiest way to picture it (but not truly representative).
That being the case, how would you describe the 5th spacial dimension.
That'll twist your noggin if it's not something you've thought of before :)

Sean

On Mon, 17 Jun 2019 at 21:55, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <