name vs short name

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Jul 4 08:31:56 EDT 2019

Klaus,

you are right! The dictionary entry is wrong.

It would not make logical sense to be able to set the short name of
something just as it is not logical to set the long or abbreviated name of
it. Hence why we have ONLY set the name of it. The 'short' keyword would be
superfluous.

But the dictionary should have the examples the other way round.

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital*

On Thu, 4 Jul 2019 at 11:03, Klaus major-k via use-livecode <