name vs short name

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu Jul 4 08:12:28 EDT 2019

No it is not consistent, but some of the syntax was baked into Metacard
long ago, often in response to some specific customer asking for a way
to do some specific thing. Remember, Metacard was effectively a product
of a single person.

For LiveCode to change it now would break far fr too many existing stacks