Symantec quarantining LiveCode standalone on client's machine

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed Jul 3 21:36:43 EDT 2019

We had the same problem with our Norton installs having issues with our
LC-built apps, even when installing an update to the same app.  We never
were able to fix it, even with code signing.  We still had to go into
Norton, find the quarrantine, and whitelist the app.
Switching AV was our solution, but I get that you can't tell your customers
to do that.

On Wed, Jul 3, 2019 at 11:58 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <