I am no longer an Apple developer

Dalton Calford dalton.calford at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 11:38:16 EDT 2019

Hi Alain,

I am not a Livecode HTML developer, although I am quite knowledgeable about
html 5.    I know many different ways to optimize web sites including the
use of progressive jpeg, setting up and using a cdn, file compression
types/implementations etc.

As I don't know how livecode's HTML is generated, I don't know how much use
I may be to you.

best regards

Dalton

On Wed, 3 Jul 2019 at 11:30, Alain Vezina via use-livecode <