XML To Array

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jul 3 10:44:39 EDT 2019

Oh good point. Didn't think about duplicates. Obviously I don't really understand xml too well. I've been thinking of it as a text representation of a database where unique keys would be maintained somehow.

What I was hoping to do was take known SMB registrations from a Konica and integrate them into the XML file Toshiba uses to export/import those registrations. I was hoping to convery to an array, which I know how to manipulate, add the entries, then convert back to an XML file for import.

Bob S