Symantec quarantining LiveCode standalone on client's machine

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Tue Jul 2 18:06:18 EDT 2019

I always struggle being able to search the mailing list, but someone made a
helper app for signing standalones.

Speaking of,,,,,I have questions whether you can use the same certificate
from comodo to sign all standalones for each platform. or if u need a
distinct one for each platform?

Sigh.....yet another item on my to do list.

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 5:57 PM Curt Ford via use-livecode <