XML To Array

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Tue Jul 2 17:29:40 EDT 2019

Hi all.

I'm revisiting converting XML to Array. Toshiba has an export file for their scan templates in XML format. It's pretty complicated as you can imagine. I was hoping that I could use Trevor's XML to Array functions to get nodes that look something like:

JobTemplates
	GroupList
		Group1
			Template1
			Template2
			Template3...
		Group2
			Template1
			Template2...

And so on. What I am *actually* getting is something far more complex than the the XML itself!

1
	@Children
		1
			@Children
			@Name "GroupList"
	@Name "JobTemplates

And so forth. This latter format is frankly impossible for me to fathom. Does anyone have a "simple" XML to Array (and reverse) function I can use? The idea is for me to build an xml file with scan registrations I append from another source and import them back into the copier.

Bob S