Swipe over native scroller

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Jan 31 12:03:41 EST 2019

That's similar to the handlers I'm using but they all fail because no
mouseUp or touchEnd messages are ever sent if you are over a native
scroller. The issue isn't with the calculations, it's because the app is
never informed thar the swipe has completed.

I'll try fiddling with touchMove again, but the message isn't sent
consistently on slow hardware and sometimes fails.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On January 31, 2019 7:20:38 AM Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode