AW: failing snapshot when system textsize > 100%

Tiemo Hollmann TB toolbook at kestner.de
Thu Jan 31 05:44:02 EST 2019

Solved!
When you change the system text size on windows, you have to restart the
machine. Without restart the windows are already resized, but some programs
like LC don't get the new system parameter to work with. E.g. the
systemPixelScale only gets updated after a restart. After a restart the
globalLoc() also gets the correct rect - good to know.
Thanks for listening
Tiemo