Navigator 7.3rc1 is available

chipsm at themartinz.com chipsm at themartinz.com
Wed Jan 30 13:40:34 EST 2019

I created a video for you to see but it is being check by the LiveCode list
admin for content because of its size.
Here is a link to my OneDrive folder containing the video:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!AmMnOdWPxdzK6jkkp3Kn8m7HIwm_
You can download and view it from there. I hoe this explains my comments.

Sincerely,

Clarence Martin
Email: Chipsm at themartinz.com
Cell: 626 696-5561