sysError values...

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Jan 30 11:06:05 EST 2019

Is it 13 or -13? I didn't see an entry for -13, but negative errors are different. Also this may not be a complete list, or the sysError() function in LC may not have anything to do with *actual* OS X system errors, and finally you may be getting the actual last error the OS generated, but it has nothing to do with your problem.

Bob S