The Notch

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Jan 29 16:37:07 EST 2019

J. Landman Gay wrote:
 > I don't have an Android or iPhone with a notch. How do we deal with
 > positioning for those? Anything I need to know?

Here's the recipe I followed:

1. Place the phone in a durable bag.

2. Hammer it for 15 minutes or until the frustration with arbitrary
design distinctions passes.

3. Mail the device to the manufacturer with a note reading, "Design
improvements".

4. Buy a phone from a vendor with more confidence than one who needs to
frustrate their entire ecosystem with arbitrary design distinctions.

;)

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems