Should I forget HC? Honestly?

Andrew Ferguson andrewferguson500 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 08:55:31 EST 2019

If you want to satisfy your HyperCard cravings, there's also the
HyperCard Online Project at https://archive.org/details/hypercardstacks
(disclaimer: I proposed and maintain the project), a collection of
nearly 3,500 stacks all ready to be run in a web browser. The technology
is derived from James Friend's work on the PCEjs emulator, but in a way
that interfaces well with archive.org's other systems. Just recently the
MerryXmas virus was added to the collection (I don't know why you would
*want* this, but it's there...).

Oh, and I built an uploader at http://hypercardonline.tk/ that takes
stacks and adds them to the collection, in case anyone still has stacks
sitting around on their computers and is happy for them to be added to
the collection.