Never, ever use the name of a built-in property as a custom property

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 18:10:30 EST 2019

Yes. I'm scared as well about naming things :) I'm not sure what is safe.
Thee is a tension between making your code readable, and worrying that your
use of a natural language term will clash with some evolution of the
language that may later get added as a native feature. Is nothing safe?

On Sun, 27 Jan 2019 at 17:01, Geoff Canyon via use-livecode <