Us and them? [was Re: Livecode Dictionary]

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Jan 24 10:41:52 EST 2019

GLX2 was great at one time, but certain features added later, like code saving caused problems. I'd like to see GLX2 gone through and made stable again, and although Mark Weider has been very diligent to correct any issues that have sprung up in the past, no can expect him to continue brooding over it indefinitely and getting nothing buy a pat on the back for the effort.

I wonder if GLX2 is on Github? That would get me into Git for sure. I'd be curious if people having issues with the stock SE also have problems with GLX2 or no.

Bob S