Us and them? [was Re: Livecode Dictionary]

David Bovill david.bovill at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 13:07:14 EST 2019

Thanks Brian - if you have the tie to dig out that stack it would be great.
I have come across the handlers / libs a few times - but as its not
documented it takes a while to track down :)

It would be great to figure out how to get proper flow back to the main
project - so any thoughts on that would be great.

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 17:03, Brian Milby via use-livecode <