Script Editor Performance

Beetlejooce mark.laffoon at mac.com
Tue Jan 22 12:17:42 EST 2019

prothero--- via use-livecode wrote
> I’d love to get some feedback on one of my fixes. I’m not seeing any
> issues but I need to get feedback across a few machines (Windows/Linux) to
> confirm my changes before creating a pull request. If you are an advanced
> user and are willing to hack up a file within the Application bundle,
> shoot me a note and I’ll get you one specific change I made that I think
> you’ll agree is a benefit. In 1 week I’ve not seen any negative side
> effect. Fingers crossed...

I'd love to give your fix a try. I am also using a beefy pc and I'm beyond
frustrated with the lag in the editor. I can type an entire sentence before
I can see it!  I have tried with a clean plugin/extension folder and my
default one, with no noticeable difference.  I am very anxious to get this
fixed.