global is empty

JJS jjs at krutt.org
Mon Jan 21 13:06:13 EST 2019

Thanks Kay for your detailed way of solving such issues, i'll keep that
in mind may i get a similar issue.

By the way i lately use Brian's script exporter, instead of doing it
manually. It works fast and great.

I always (well i force myself to) declare my globals at the top of a
script stack or button, so not in a handler.

and beneath that, locals.

It was the notice of Brian which forced me to check that again in the
stack script.

It seems, as this is a project i'm working on for longer time now, that
i putted the local on top and the globals beneath it (before any handler)

Foolishly i putted this global behind the locals on the top line. And
blindly trusting myself that it was correct i did not notice it.

And thus the global was gone on the next card.

So thanks Brian for pointing me to it, forcing me to check it a bit
preciser.

Case solved!