LC-apps for HC

Ingar Roggen ingar.roggen at sosiologi.uio.no
Tue Jan 15 09:46:00 EST 2019

Dear all of you, - Richard, Richmond and the rest of the users of this list -
as you may have seen I have tried to get an idea (an offer!) of what it may cost - what one would have to pay - for an app or some other solution to the problem of making "HC easily portable to LC and thereby accessible «to the rest of us" again?». Not having got any answer I give it one more try.
Regards - Ingar