screenRect and screenLoc weirdness

Monte Goulding monte at appisle.net
Mon Jan 14 22:00:03 EST 2019

Hi Marty

I’m just wondering if you are using the standard IDE ask and answer dialog or a custom one? If you are working on a very old stack then MetaCard used to copy the ask and answer dialog into the stackFile as a substack. You should be able to see them in the project browser under your mainstack. If that’s the case then perhaps try deleting those.

Cheers

Monte