How to remove emoji's from unicode string

Stephen MacLean smaclean at madmansoft.com
Sun Jan 13 20:40:45 EST 2019

Hi Richmond,

Thanks for posting this!

There are multiple ranges for emojis, as more were added in each version on Unicode.

Here is the list for the latest version of unicode 12.0

https://www.unicode.org/Public/emoji/12 ... i-data.txt <https://www.unicode.org/Public/emoji/12.0/emoji-data.txt>

I think that between your stripper and updated unicode map, it should be able to find and strip them all?

From my Forum reply.