screenRect and screenLoc weirdness

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Jan 11 10:59:28 EST 2019

I was probably the first person to mention it. I get around it by setting the position of my stacks when opened or resumed to be within the bounds of the monitor. Actually, this will happen when switching from the single built-in display of a laptop to a dual display with the laptop closed (built-in monitor off). If the second display is a lower resolution (as it likely will be with retina displays) the OS will position open windows in the nearest spot that can display the entire window if possible.

Bob S