Livecode Server Post

Matthias Rebbe matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Jan 11 02:39:02 EST 2019

Hi Ralph,

i tried here now in the message box with the following lc server script
<?lc
put the version && the editiontype
put "<br><br>"

put "this is the posted value for test:"
put "<br>"
put $_POST["test"]
?>

TIO On-Rev  Commercial Server 7.1
post "test=HELLO" To URL "https://canary.on-rev.com/post.lc <https://canary.on-rev.com/post.lc>"
put it

TIO On-Rev Community server 9.0.1
post "test=HELLO" To URL "https://canary.on-rev.com/post.lc9 <https://canary.on-rev.com/post.lc9>"
put it

HostM Professional Server 9.0.2
post "test=HELLO" To URL "https://mr.dermattes.de/post.lc <https://mr.dermattes.de/post.lc>"
put it

All 3 tests are successful and all expected information including the post value is displayed.

I will keep the post.lc files online for the next 2 days for you to test with my accounts.

Regards,

Matthias

Matthias Rebbe

free tools for Livecoders: