TestInStandalone v_100

Niggemann, Bernd Bernd.Niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jan 9 15:20:21 EST 2019

Hello Hermann,

this is a super HTML5 stack. It lets one easily test what works and does not work in HTML5 stacks.
Anyone interested in HTML5 stacks should at least have a look at it.

At times it is hard to believe that it is "just" a HTML5 stack, it seems like a little IDE in its own.

And also has code folding...

Thank you

Bernd