windows defender issues? & other AV issues?

Tom Glod tom at makeshyft.com
Sun Jan 6 11:56:17 EST 2019

Hi folks, I'd like to know if there is any chance that the issues with
windows defender interfering in the normal operation of the LiveCode engine
is something that can and will be looked at?

Is there any communication between Microsoft and Livecode inc?

Is there any hope that we won't have to put an * beside on our application
requirements?

Its just not an acceptable workaround to ask customers to disable windows
defender.

The day Kevin was here last year for the develop yourself videos I demoed
my stack to Chris, but not before the anti-virus (some lesser known
security software) totally attacked my standalone stack.

Are there any other experiences you've had with AV software attacking LC
stacks?

Thanks,

Tom